A Smoked Salmon Artisan Baguette that contains Sesame from which Natasha Ednan-Laperouse died of with the wrong label of a VEGGIE Avo & Herb Wrap…
One of the responses to this I made:
And THIS is where the greed of Pret, or any company, is now paid for with the lives of customers as seen repeatedly in the Pret Staff Complaints collected from various Employment Review sites, YouTube, Twitter etc. as well as my experience as a Team Leader …
When profit counts more than life:
- Lack of training
- Over-stressed staff
- Bullying and incapable managers
- Cutting labour to maximize profit overworking, frustrating and exhausting staff
- Many non-British workers who don’t speak / read English well, misplacing products with wrong labels
- Slave-like environment (substantial list on “slavery” complaints)
- Downward shaming and blaming where managers don’t take responsibility but blame overworked staff
- Staff lose interest to care as they are being mistreated
- Pret senior leadership ignoring repeated warnings
- etc. etc. etc.
A collection of Allergen & Label Warnings.
Unless otherwise stated or linked to, this website and all writings within this site are the property of poetrasblok.com, LateNightGirl.org and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Reproduction and distribution of my writings without written permission are prohibited.
©2017 – 2018 poetrasblok.com, LateNightGirl.org unless otherwise stated. All Rights reserved. Disclaimer.