Rules (that can be broken):
- Award 1 blogger (anonymously)
- Ask to NOT be mentioned in return
- Go to your neighbour and ask how they are (refrain from asking for a cup of sugar or milk)
- Depending on their answer, go home if they are annoyed with you knocking at their door and or and
- or if they are ok, stick around and just listen.
Other than that, be yourself. And keep blogging on people’s doors.
P.S. This of course is a silly irony post, but thinking about this further, I might actually turn this into a proper blog award with real rules.
But I just did this last night after I happened to make someone’s day by accident. And the thought to be less online and to reach out to a neighbour, or a person on the bus stop, or call a friend I haven’t spoken to in ages… give a smile to that elderly gentleman who is having coffee at a corner cafe… take my eyes off the screen or even newspaper and look people in the eyes and greet them just because…
Unless otherwise stated or linked to, this website and all writings within this site are the property of poetrasblok.com, LateNightGirl.org and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Reproduction and distribution of my writings without written permission are prohibited.
©2017 – 2018 poetrasblok.com, LateNightGirl.org unless otherwise stated. All Rights reserved. Disclaimer.